So it’s Tuesday and that means another day of good stuff. I’m thinking about ridding the news as they are slow. But they won’t be gone; it’ll probably go to once a week. That means I’ll probably add at least one more daily feature to make up for the absence of news. And normally I go with a random order but I think I’m going to go with a set layout: Joke, video, images, quote, scripture, and eventual new feature. And then wrap it up with the news once a week. So, yeah.
Ten Things You Wouldn’t Know Without Movies
- It is always possible to park directly outside any building you are visiting.
- A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.
- If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you bump into will know all the steps.
- Most laptop computers are powerful enough to override the communication systems of any invading alien civilization.
- It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts – your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.
- No one involved in a car chase, hijacking, explosion, volcanic eruption or alien invasion will ever go into shock.
- When they are alone, all foreigners prefer to speak English to each other.
- You can always find a chainsaw when you need one.
- Any lock can be picked by a credit card or a paper clip in seconds, unless it’s the door to a burning building with a child trapped inside.
- Television news bulletins usually contain a story that affects you personally at that precise moment you turn the television on.
And it’s time I grow from my standard videos of people falling, bloopers, and pranks. Here’s something:
Alright and here are the images:
This gif is inspired by how clumsy people are in the infomercials.
And this next one is for all the guys out there that never miss when they pee:
Alright here’s some scripture and a quote to wrap things up:
The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace. Romans 8:6
A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it. John Steinbeck