Most of us watch TV. Sadly, most of the TV I watch are of shows in syndication. There are still some shows that have been on the air that I still watch. We’ll take this list in the following criteria:
- Still on air
- New episodes on TV for at least the “fall semester”
That’s about it. There are a couple of new shows I’ll give a chance. In all, I would say there’s about 15 shows I’ll be tuning to for the rest of the year. I have odd TV watching habits. Keep in mind I’m 22. Here we go:
- Philadelphia 76ers games
- Two And A Half Men (Thursday 9:30)
- The Big Bang Theory (Thursday 8)
- The Legend of Korra (Friday 7:30)
- The Michael J. Fox Show (Thursday 9)
- The Steve Wilkos Show (Monday-Friday 2)
- Marvel [Ultimate Spider-Man, Hulk, and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H., The Avengers, and Agents of Shield (Tuesday 8)]
- Seth MacFarlane [Family Guy (Sunday 9), American Dad (Sunday 9:30), Dads (Tuesday 8)]
- Criminal Minds (Wednesday 9)
Oh, so there’s only 13 shows. You can see I’m going to try out a few new shows in Dads, Agents of Shield, and The Michael J. Fox Show. There’s a lot of animation there. I think there’s a nice variety there. Dads and Agents of Shield run into each other on Tuesday night. It doesn’t matter because I facilitate the Alpha course on Tuesday nights anyway. Thursday will be comedy night. The weekend will be my animation time. Oh yeah, the Sixers may not be a show, but I will be watching them. They always get top priority over any show.
Time for some math!
In all, if all I watch are the new episodes of the shows each week, that’s 11.5 hours of TV per week. On average, Sixers play four times per week give or take a game. Each game is 2.5 hours. 2.5 times 4 is 10. So, 10 plus 11.5 Is 21.5. So, on average, I would be watching three hours of TV per day. Is that smart? Almost a whole day gone from TV. Wait a minute! I’ll break it down in another post. Let’s keep it on a TV scale.
So, what are you going to be tuning into? To be honest, I can see my TV watching days come to an end very soon; perhaps in a couple of shows. Any shows that are still on air, I’d watch, but, new shows would not get a chance unless they’re from people who did other shows that I liked. Let me know what you’ll be watching too and if you have suggestions.