Ah, wishful thinking. There are a couple of scenarios at least where I know what I want to do, but, for some reason or another, I can’t bring myself to doing it. We all have em. Perhaps, temptations? In a perfect world of no consequences, we’d probably do some of these things in a heart beat. Let’s go through the list and try not to break your neck as you nod in agreement with what you see.
- Punch the lazy/dumb coworker in the face
- Make a run for it on field/court/ice at sporting event.
- Rob a bank because you’re broke
- Never sleep
- PARTY ALL NIGHT, BABY. YEAH!!!
- Sleep all the time (or at least stay in bed)
- Watch Tyler Perry movies and shows
- Please everyone
- Not study for the big test
- Not forgive
- Scratch any part of our body. In public.
- Being honest (if the answer is “yes” to “does this dress make me look fat?”)
- Protect our loved ones from certain experiences
- Drink and eat anything
- Tell Dante just how awesome he is
I’m running out of lists.