Ah, the question that gets to us. Some of us hate it. Others don’t get to experience it.
What can do when I’m bored? I’m 11 years old and have like 20-30mins to spare. This hasn’t happened in a while. What should I do?
This looks like an opportunity for a list! For 20-30 minutes, there’s not a lot of time to complete much stuff. And, in your case of “this hasn’t happened in a while” this means you probably would like something to do that doesn’t require a lot of time. Lastly, I’m considering your age. Just a little baby!
- Never too old for a nap
- Read stuff from this blog
- Invest in binoculars and spy on the neighbors
- Homework (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)
- Reorganize your library
- Rig one of the traps from Home Alone. Retailers have Christmas stuff on the shelves already.
- Lock yourself in the bathroom and get your karaoke on.
- Paint or draw
- Social media
- Invent an anti-boredom machine.
- Punch pillows
- Move furniture around and stun your parents and blind little brother.
- Play a game (video, board, mobile, whatever)
- Prank somebody. Not me; I’m unprankable.
- Do some exercising.
- Anything radioactive around? Get bit or drown and be a hero