Hey, there’s a been a sudden change in my life. It’s not bad news, but it does impact my blogging performance so I wanted to make sure you knew what was going on.
So, I just got this new job and the hours are pretty incredible. I will barely have time to myself and my writing projects. Not just that, but I actually won’t have much time for my lighting ministry and overall church activities. I will share my list of things that are going to have to be cut back or eliminated altogether.
- Two small time jobs are gone (one was at church)
- No more volunteering at the foodbank
- No more working with church to do community activities
- Probably will have to let go of a couple of writing roles at the 5 places I write at
- Reduced time to keep lighting ministry up to date. Keep it up and running
- Won’t be able to watch Sixers games (this one hurts a great deal)
Well, with that said, I am reworking my writing schedule. As usual, Dante’s Optimism is my top priority. The newsletter is fine. But, I will have to condense the blogging posts here to once a week in a similar format as the newsletter.
This was a long way of saying that there is a new feature coming to the blog and this blog will become somewhat quiet (oh, wait, it already is). In fact, the new feature is going to look similar to the old Daily Good Stuff posts before like, the early 200’s. Good times. After that it turned into crap.