Would you like more blog content in your inbox? FREE, content? Monthly? Do you want exclusive content that I don’t post here on my baby blog?
Wait! Before you answer, you should know what’s in store:
- Select “Optimistic News” from this blog from the previous month
- Select “Tuesday Testimony” posts from the previous month
- Optimist’s Challenge: My call to action to adopt more of an optimistic mindset
- Inspirational quotes (and other positive quotes)
- Dante’s Optimism (my personal recap of the month with that optimistic twist)
- Humor in the form of a joke, usually, but anything is up for grabs
Those are just the core features. You never know whatever else I will bring to the table.
The newsletter is named after you, my readers. As you should know, all followers of my blog are known as “Optimists”. The newsletter is called “Optimist’s Digest”. Again, it’s monthly.
So, still reading, huh? I guess you’re interested! Fantabuloustic!
Follow these steps and become an Optimist today!
- You want to press this link (you can press it now if you want; it opens in another window/tab)
- A form will appear asking for your email, first, and last name. You only need to enter email address. You can enter your name if you want; my subject lines for the newsletters address you by name.
- Then, after you submit your info to subscribe to the list, the next thing that shows up is something confirming that you’re human (I guess I wouldn’t mind robots reading the newsletter). I do hope you select the checkmark to confirm you’re not a robot.
- Then, it will ask you to confirm your email. So, go to your inbox (it could take a few minutes for the confirmation email to show up; also, check the spam)
- That’s it. You are now subscribed to the newsletter. You are an Optimist!