The week is over. Daily Good Stuff was a success. Let’s wrap things up with a male themed post.
Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth. Chuck Norris
It’s a post for the ladies…or about ladies…or featuring ladies. Yeah, featuring ladies.
I think the girl who is able to earn her own living and pay her own way should be as happy as anybody on earth. The sense of independence and security is very sweet. Susan B. Anthony
Proverbs 31:26 She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.
Look at this:
Girls be failin;, yo.
Joke time? Sure.
8 things you’ll never hear a woman say…
8. What do you mean today’s our anniversary?
7. Can we not talk to each other tonight? I’d rather just watch TV.
6. Ohh, this diamond is way to big!
5. Can our relationship get a little more physical? I’m tired of being ‘just friends’
4. Honey, does this outfit make my butt look too small?
3. Aww, don’t stop for directions, I’m sure you’ll be able to figure out how to get there.
2. I don’t care if it’s on sale, 300 dollars is way to much for a designer dress.
1. Hey, pull my finger!
It’s all about family today. Check out the first Family post. Ready?
You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. Desmond Tutu
He who brings trouble on his family will inherit only wind, and the fool will be servant to the wise. Proverbs 11:29